If you’re looking for a pool finish that will turn your watering hole into a design centrepiece, while still providing all the safety and functional elements you need from a pool finish, you can’t go past Beadcrete®’s Islands range. It will provide you with a pool finish that is colourful, durable and comfortable.
The Islands range incorporates the incredible graded aggregate and polymer modified concrete technology that Beadcrete® has become famous for. The beads and quartz that are incorporated into the finish create an incredible aesthetic under both artificial and natural lights. The final effect is a dazzling interplay of light that has a three-dimensional effect.
Why Use the Beadcrete® Islands Range?
- Maintains pool water clarity, making your pool look spectacular by day and sensational at night
- Extremely low maintenance
- Resists algae growth and improves pool hygiene
- Its rock-solid durable surface has a 20 year life expectancy
- Smooth anti-slip surface for improved pool safety
The finish is also available in a wide range of designer colours, meaning you’ll have complete freedom in your design choices and you’re sure to find a colour scheme that suits your vision.
On top of the aesthetic effects, the finish also adds function and usability to your pool. The finish is incredibly smooth and non-abrasive. Unlike exposed aggregate, the Islands range keeps the aggregate locked into the surface meaning there are no exposed parts to catch your skin on.
Polymeric cement modification also cuts down on maintenance requirements. The surface is inherently stain resistant and highly durable, meaning you’ll lower your chemical costs and your initial investment will last. That means more time in your pool and less time cleaning and maintaining it!
Designerite holds exclusive rights to the distribution and sale of Beadcrete® products. We have also built up an alliance with the best tradespeople in the business to ensure your Beadcrete® Islands range finish is installed properly. Beadcrete® only allows accredited tradespeople to install this product, so it’s a mark of our quality that we have been accredited by such a quality company.
Applications of the Beadcrete® Islands Range
- Durable reinforced concrete swimming pool finish
- Ideal for all types of water features, including spas, ponds, waterfalls, and more
- Perfect for rendering bricks and concrete
- Easily pours into moulds to make statues, bird baths, tiles, blocks, pavers, and more
Contact Designerite Today
If you need a finish for your new pool or your old pool need a facelift you need to learn about the Beadcrete® Islands range. Contact us today and give your pool the finish it deserves.