Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Designerite website (and all products and services within) is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our website, products and services.
By accessing or using the website, services and products of the Designerite you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then you may not access our website, services or products.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Designerite reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, without any prior notice or notification. By browsing this website, you accept that you are bound by the current Terms and Conditions. Please check these each time you visit the site.
If you purchase any product or service made available through the Designerite website, you may be asked to supply relevant information including (but not limited to), your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
By doing so, you confirm that:
- You have the legal right to use those credit card(s) or other payment method(s)
- The information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting this information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of the purchase(s).
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your purchase at any time for reasons including (but not limited to): product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, errors in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
All prices are in Australian dollars. Prices include GST unless indicated otherwise but exclude delivery charges.
We accept payment by cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Credit cards are processed using at least SSL 128 bit encryption and are not stored by us.
In the unlikely event of receiving a defective product, we will provide either a replacement, credit note or full refund. All returns and claims of defects or shortages must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods on (02) 9829 3311.
To the extent legally permitted, Designerite excludes all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by us, other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability we may have to you under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods, at our option.
The information on this website is provided for general information only. It does not constitute professional advice. Designerite has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this website was correct at the time first published. However:
- The accuracy, content, completeness and suitability of the information on this website (or any site linked to this website) is not warranted for any purpose by Designerite.
- No reliance should be made on the material published on this website. Users should make their own independent enquiries to verify information.
- Designerite will not be liable for any claims or damages resulting from the use or reliance on information on this website.
Information provided on this website does not necessarily reflect the official views of the Designerite.
This website and all its content will remain the property of Designerite. This website and its content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Australia. Our logo may not be used in any way, shape or form without prior written consent. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property rights from the Designerite to any other organisation, entity or individual.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using the website, products, services or advice of Designerite.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will our aggregate liability to you exceed, in total, the amounts paid by you to us.
Independent contractors who bear responsibility for workmanship and proper application under varying weather and site conditions apply Designer Beacrete. Pool colours may or will vary from display samples depending on surrounding landscape, shade and cloud cover and depth of water and since Deisgner Beadcrete batched materials are derived from natural sources. These environmental factors, together with colour accuracy limitations in the printing process require that all images on this website, and in any brochures, are used as a guide only and intending customers accept the same.
Health Hazard Effects
There are a number of health hazards associated with Designer Beadcrete, should it be ingested or otherwise improperly used. These hazards include:
- Swallowed: This product is unlikely to cause any irritation in the short term or long term. No significant ingredient is classified as carcinogenic by NOHSC nor neither by NTP or IARC. First aid not generally required. If in doubt, contact a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor. All of the significant ingredients in this formulation are to be found in the public Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS) database.
- Short term exposure: irritating, may cause mild transient discomfort. Flush with lukewarm gently flowing water for at least 5-minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Long term exposure: no data for health effects associated with long term exposure.
- Short term exposure: mildly irritating to some individuals. Flush with lukewarm gently flowing water for at least 5-minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Long term exposure: no data for health effects associated with long term exposure.
- Inhaled: Unlikely to cause irritation or discomfort where small quantities are used.
- Chronic Health Effects: No data for chronic health effects associated with long term exposure.
First Aid Treatment
- Swallowed: Immediately wash mouth and lips with water. DO NOT induce vomiting. Drink plenty of water to dilute stomach contents. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist. No health hazard expected with small ingested quantities.
- Skin: Wash with lukewarm gently flowing water at least 5-minutes. Seek medical attention if skin irritation persists.
- Eyes: Irrigate with lukewarm gently flowing water at least 5-minutes. Seek medical attention if eye irritation persists.
- Inhaled: Move to fresh air. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
- Advice to doctor/First Aid Facilities: Treat symptomatically, Eye wash station. Fresh, clean water readily accessible at all times.
Manufacturers Recommendations – Bulk Handling
- All work with the product should be carried out in such a way as to minimise exposure to repeated skin and eye contact.
- No special ventilation requirements are normally necessary, however in closed areas where mist or vapours may be generated use of local mechanical ventilation or extraction devices is recommended.
- For bulk handling and/or packaging of the product, follow personal protection instructions below.
- Work areas should be cleaned regularly and vapours or mists minimised.
- Skin: Wear protective clothing (AS 2919) and footwear (AS/NZS 2210). Wear gloves (AS 2161). Wash skin-exposed areas thoroughly after handling. Launder clothes regularly and keep separate from other clothes.
- Eyes: Wear safety spectacles with side shields or safety goggles (AS/NZS 1336 and AS/NZS 1337).
- Respiratory: Wear industrial facial mask protection (AS/NZS 1715 &1716). Use only respirators which bear the Australian Standards mark and are fitted correctly. Note that persons with facial hair will have difficulty in obtaining a satisfactory face seal. For alternatives, see AS/NZS 1715: Selection and Use of Respiratory Protective Devices.
- Flammability: Non-flammable constituents - will not burn or explode. If exposed to flame or extreme heat sources then dries but is exposed to further strong heat then the by-products of decomposition may be toxic if inhaled. Take appropriate protective measures. Polymerisation is unlikely to occur. Extinguishing media – use water, foam, CO2 or dry chemical.